Monday, January 20, 2020

Paris Thailand

Name: Paris
Port: PJ227
Age: Website VIVA3.com say 24, but doesn't look like 24
Race: Thai
Face: 8/10, looks similar to pics, dont get me wrong when i say she doesn't look like 24, doesn't mean she looks old, just looks more matured, to me she looks good
Skin: Room are not that bright as always so cant really tell, but seems quite fair
Body: 8/10 she's short i would say around 155cm-160cm but good figure
Boobs: 10/10 not the biggest I've played with, but still big, fake, but nice and soft to play with
Ass: 7/10 got meat, but not the big kind
Pussy: 9/10 great
BBBJ: 9/10 she took a good 5 mins sucking dick, all sorts of positions, from the front between my legs and lying beside me while i play with her ass
DFK: 0/10 only allow kisses on the lips
DATY: N/A not a fan of DATY so no score for this
Fingering: N/A didn't attempt to do so
FJ: 10/10 did a lot of position
Moan: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 nice to talk to, not rushy, doesn't give me annoyed or angry face when i ask for certain position/requests
Rushing: No
Overall: 9/10
Damage: RM 240+10 tips
WIR: Yes Definitely

Been eyeing on her for quite a while, but always skeptical because lately some of the new girls i try always disappoint me, but I'm glad i tried her, shes good for me, she enjoys the way i fuck her, keep asking for one more shot, she can take a big dick and most importantly enjoy it, should have gone for her the first time i saw her, now i will frequently visit her every time she comes

https://viva3.com/foogallery/paris-thailand/



No comments:

Post a Comment