Monday, January 20, 2020

Janice Thailand






Name: Janice
Race: TY
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
Ass: 7/10
Overall Look: 8
BBBJ: 8/10
DFK:no
FJ: 8/10
CIM: No
GFE: 6/10
DMG: 280
WIR: Maybe


Janice was on my fuck list for quite a while already. Still looking for a good bang before the new decade. So call up OKT and book for this lass on a lazy afternoon. Went in and she was wearing like a loose white dress which only covers 70% of her gorgeous tits. Standard wash up and then we were laying on the bed. Gave me a brief massage and then she was gobbling my dick up. Pretty good blow actually for about 10mins. Asked her to put on the rubber as I am rock hard and she duly use her mouth to put on the condom, such good service. Fuck her cowgirl style but she was trying not to moan too hard because her room was on the ground floor, bummer. Then i carry her and lay her down on the bed to missionary style attack her wet pussy. After thrusting her for a good while, she stand up with her cute ass sticking out for me to thrust doggy style. Not bad as theres a mirror facing us as I can see her expression as I lay more thrusting. I ask her if I can blow my load into her mouth, but sadly she decline because she got sore throat. I wanted to crack a joke that my sperms can cure her throat but didn't, LOL! So i fuck her pussy a little more and then finally unloaded into the rubber, leg shaking.

Overall I can say its not bad nor good la. Mainly she wasn't really feeling her best self so I don't think its fair to say she's not great. I just fuck her at a wrong time only. Maybe you will get a better experience than me.

Anyway, till next year and I will see whats the next line up of sexy girls we all can try.

Happy New Year and Happy Cheonging!

No comments:

Post a Comment